create field suddenly not a good chunk

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Feb 16 00:01:11 EST 2016

> On 16 Feb 2016, at 3:56 PM, Matt Maier <blueback09 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Weird that it would parse for so long and then suddenly stop parsing, but
> then accept a form that it looks like still shouldn't parse.

On a related note it seems odd to me that you can create an object in a group but you can’t specify a card or a stack where the current card might be used. I know there’s been cases where I’ve created groups just to simplify the creation of objects on the stacks that I wanted them on. I think that’s an unnecessary limitation so if I get a chance I might look at what it would take to fix.

Cheers

Monte