Free BasicClock desktop clock for OSX

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Feb 15 06:25:15 EST 2016

Nice one, Howard. Hopefully your BasicClock will soon be available for other
platforms also.

1. Free BasicClock
You can see the features of BasicClock here: BasicClock Read Me.pdf
http://designeq.com/deq/software/Welcome%20to%20BasicClock%20V2.04.pdf

and download it here: BasicClock V2.04.zip
http://designeq.com/deq/software/BasicClock%20V2.04.app.zip

2. Free ClearView Clock with calendar
Previews and downloads for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
http://www.flexiblelearning.com/freeclock/

Hugh Senior
FLCo

> Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 12:55:26 -0800
> From: Howard Bornstein <bornstein at designeq.com>
> To: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
> Subject: Free BasicClock desktop clock for OSX
>
> So many clocks today still employ the flip-clock or 7-segment LED display
> aesthetic that is at least 20 years old. Given that we now have high
resolution
> displays and very high-quality fonts available, I wanted to make a simple
clock
> that took advantage of these improvements as an alternative to the ?retro?
> clocks that are mostly available.
>
> The clock itself is basic?just time, day, and date. It?s designed to sit
in the
> corner of your screen and float over everything else.
>
> But you can modify the *look* of the clock in many ways, by using
different
> fonts and by modifying the clock and background colors. Other visual
options
> include adding a border, using rounded corners, drop shadows and inner
> shadows.
>
> The clock is also infinitely resizable so you can make it any size you
need to fit
> in your work area.
>
> Because there can be so many visual options, there is also a mechanism to
> save your favorites designs and call them up later.
>
> You can see the features of BasicClock here: BasicClock Read Me.pdf
> <http://designeq.com/deq/software/Welcome%20to%20BasicClock%20V2.0
> 4.pdf>
>
> and download it here: BasicClock V2.04.zip
> <http://designeq.com/deq/software/BasicClock%20V2.04.app.zip>
>
> Note that you might have to ?allow? this clock to run in the Security &
Privacy