sqlite db password?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Feb 11 20:06:29 EST 2016

Hi Bill,
SQLite didn't have built-in password protection until a fairly recent
release and the SQLite library.  I dont recall which version.  The SQLite
library included with Livecode 8 is a fairly recent one and I believe
includes the password feature

Unfortunately, Livecode has not been updated to include the necessary
parameters to revOpenDatabase to pass in a password for sqlite, as you've
found. If you know the password, you can remove it using the sqlite3
command line tool but I'd have to reserach that further for you.

Pete