[ANN] mergExt releases for iOS 9.2

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 10 15:41:33 EST 2016

At least for me, I'd take just the blob - consider it a compromise for
getting a blob.  The version number could appear in an index, or release
notes, perhaps?  Otherwise we might have to do something to the Copy Files
feature in LC.  I understand there will be cases where someone will want to
get some sort of warning instead of just installing the latest and
greatest, so maybe the idea can/should be addressed via a different
mechanism.