[ANN] mergExt releases for iOS 9.2

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 10 10:41:50 EST 2016

The other thing that would be nice would be to maybe have the new versions
not be marked with the version number.  I realize that can be dangerous,
but for every app, I have to go into Copy Files for every external and
point to the new one.  When I forget (especially if I haven't done a new
build in a while), that means at least one "whoops" build.