Black icons in LC 8 DP 14

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Mon Feb 8 02:54:46 EST 2016

On 08/02/2016 06:31, RM wrote:

> Are these to become the standard revMenuBar button icons, or is this a
> blip?

Yes, this is the new LiveCode 8 icon theme!  We're really pleased with
it.  The new icons make it much clearer what each menu bar item actually
does, and they work much more nicely at a wide variety of screen sizes
and resolutions.  Once we have SVG image controls in the LiveCode
engine, we're looking forward being able to directly render them from
the source SVG files.

> If they are to become the standard revMenuBar button icons can there be
> a community
> vote as to whether they are preferable over the previous coloured ones?

The core dev team always takes all feedback from LiveCode subscribers
and regular contributors to the open source edition very seriously.

                                       Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team