Release 8.0 DP 14

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:33:07 EST 2016

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 4:14 PM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> "Developer Preview" is not "Stable", but the purpose of a DP is to allow
> everyone the opportunity to make sure "Stable" is stable.
>
> So start testing with v8 today.
>
> LC is both broad and deep.  Testing a new engine version with your
> specific project is the only way to ensure that version will meet your
> project's specific needs.

Time is an issue here; that's why I'm paying for a commercial product.

I've already reduced my law practice to accommodate this; adding testing
time for the ext version (with a different file format) would mean cutting
into the bone on my income; my kids need to eat.

hawk

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462