Release 8.0 DP 14

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Thu Feb 4 18:29:13 EST 2016

We are currently in a DP cycle, and I know it will come back to bite me if
I say I think it is very stable, so forgive me for being cautious.

Richmond, I may have missed it - did you answer my question? The error you
posted was nothing to do with the dictionary. It was an error in the
menubar, a stack which you have been making changes to. If there is a
problem with the dictionary, could you please describe the problem with the
dictionary?