Using Imagemagick

William Prothero prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Feb 4 14:50:24 EST 2016

Folks:
I just downloaded ImageMagick, which seems like a very useful image converter. However, since there is no UI and it’s command line only, I wonder if anybody has made a simple UI for it in Livecode, to generate the necessary shell commands to do commonly needed operations.

I wonder how it compares to the stack distributed awhile ago that was called “scalini”.

ImageMagick makes animated gifs and can do a lot of useful conversions.

I’ve also been using a program called iDraw, which has many nice features and seems to be oriented toward mobile development too.

I’m using OSX, El Capitan.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero, Ph.D.
University of California, Santa Barbara, Emeritus
prothero at earthednet.org