Graphic effects - Feather Edges of Rects

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Feb 4 00:45:32 EST 2016

OK, what about thisŠ

Transparent (non opaque) graphic object with a 1 pixel linesize. Apply an
outer glow - this will display equally on either side of the border. Then
alter the border colour to match the glow where it adjoins the border. The
border Œdisappears¹ but it may or may not simulate the effect you are
looking for.

Terry...

On 4/02/2016 3:44 pm, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of