Graphic effects - Feather Edges of Rects

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Feb 3 20:19:20 EST 2016

Hi Howard - the outerglow (and innerglow) of an object display fine for me
on both a field and an (and this bit is important) *opaque* graphic object
when their borderWidth and lineSize properties are respectively set to 0.

Terry...

On 4/02/2016 11:26 am, "use-livecode on behalf of Howard Bornstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of