Moving the mouse pointer by script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 16:39:06 EST 2016

If I can find the code, somewhere around here I have an external that sends
clicks.  For my use I had it send a down and up, was using it as part of a
remote control system. (so that I could run my computer, from my android
device)  If I can locate the code, it shouldn't be too hard to separate the
2 things (down and up) so that you can use it to click and hold, and send
the up when you wish..  The livecode built in click does down and up, and
doesn't work outside livecode.  Going in search of the code.