How to create a hyperlink within a text field?

Peter Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 11:58:09 EST 2016

Two ways to do it. The first and simplest is to lock the screen and do 2
finds in succession, as you suggested. The second is to get the lineoffsets
of the link text and scroll to the second occurrence of it. Once you find
the line offset of the actual chapter heading, use "the formattedheight of
line 1 to chapterLineNbr of fld xxx" to get the scroll, and then set it
accordingly.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com