Multiple Mobile Shutdown Messages?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Feb 2 18:11:38 EST 2016

OK, it looks like the "startup" message is indeed the way to go: sent when
launching fresh, not sent when launching after suspended.

Thanks guys.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 2/2/16, 2:25 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of