OK, the list *really* needs to be fixed

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Dec 31 17:54:48 EST 2016

No, not entirely sure, but I've read about it before. Google changes its
algorithms and spam filters frequently, so it's possible they've tweaked
it again.

Here's one article I found:
<http://robbat2.livejournal.com/241253.html>

If you google "gmail bounces mailman emails" there are thousands of
hits, some of which are more relevant than others.