TS Net for Indy vs Business

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Dec 27 09:58:17 EST 2016

Would rather not piece-meal this:

For the sake of the product (to keep new developers from cursing LC)

Let's get documentation: simple:

All commands/methods that will work with Indy and any standalone built with Indy

All commands/methods that are business license only

+ ideally: sample stack with 1 card script for each of the above.

BR

On 12/26/16, 7:14 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Skip Kimpel" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of skiplondon at gmail.com> wrote:

    What features are you getting "unlicensed" for?

    SKIP