Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:29:25 EST 2016

Does that mean that if, say, I have a stack running your script in the
stackScript
and I'm scrolling a window in Firefox that that scrolling will register
in the LC stack?

The reason I am asking that question is because I don't quite understand
how one effect a mouseUp
while one is scrolling with one's mouse at the same time and the mouseUp
not affecting the frontmost app.

Richmond.