Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Fri Dec 23 23:59:19 EST 2016

I never intended that handler to do anything but demonstrate how the
scrollWheel was linked to the rawkeyDown message. It is and was always
possible to pass rawKeyDown so that the keyboard was not crippled. I assumed
everyone knew that.

There is a thread on the forums, "keysDown works across applications" that
might be interesting, as it presents a topic concerning access to LC while
in, say, a browser. But "rawKeyDown" is not part of it.

Craig