Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:58:03 EST 2016

I think the scroll wheel sends arrow keys, but since there isn't a
"rawkeysdown()" function to match the keysdown() function it would require
either an external or the function to be added with livecode builder. At
which point I wonder.. Is there a way to hook in to the system timer?  (the
one that decides if the screensaver/sleep mode should activate.)

No clue how to access such a thing. (Could go with the simple method and
request a rawkeysdown() feature)