[BUG] Searching the Dictionary with $

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 22 09:45:42 EST 2016

The new dictionary is indeed different.  It is (mostly) implemented using
the Bootstrap framework, which also means that much of it is more
webby than the rest of us might like (try to expand the window and see what
happens).  Other than the tab control, the rest is one big browser widget,
so the behavior will be less LC and more webby.  I've been threatening to
rework it, but I've been busy with other projects, and now it looks like
I'm about to get busier, so it might be a while if I'm the one working on
it.  The good news is that most of the back end is implemented via a DB, so
the main problem will be with (some of) the rendering.  I am willing to bet
that a hybrid browser widget and various other LC objects will be the
fastest way to get it fixed.