Problem with "delete button"

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Mon Dec 19 14:22:58 EST 2016

I’m working on an application that does something similar, but instead of creating buttons, I have graphics or images where the buttons would be, and I have one large button over the whole thing. There is a list of rects where the buttons should be… the large button gets the mouseLoc and checks the list to see if the mouseLoc is “within the rect” of a line of the rects. Not much creation or deletion of buttons.

However, I’m creating and deleting graphics and fields, and a few buttons, right and left with absolutely no problem, and Livecode is really fast doing this. LC 8.1.1

Peter Bogdanoff