compiler not catching bad exit within routine

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Tue Dec 6 23:52:17 CET 2016


You define a handler "mkNwDnaRec" but your exit statement refers to
"makeNewDnaRec" ...



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/compiler-not-catching-bad-exit-within-routine-tp4710898p4710901.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list