AW: AW: Is there a mapping table for all rawKeyUp Codes? No solution yet with LC 8

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Mon Dec 5 11:18:50 EST 2016

Hallo Hermann,

shift + ö and shift + dot both return 58, anyhow if I give the output tot he message box or a field. I can't see a script error. For me it's an engine error.

Same with "-" and "ß", both return 45.
I don't see a chance on how I could differentiate between "-" and "ß", when getting 45.

Perhaps I didn't understood, what you meant to workaround this issue.

Tiemo