[OT] unhosing .rev and .livecode files

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Sun Dec 4 14:02:00 EST 2016

your drive was probably at some time used as a Torrent server source.
Yes definitely delete all porn, don't even bother seeing if it contains
illegal porn. Chances of child porn are very likely in a Torrent folder,
and one has no idea where's it's from or been.

In the US the son of a friend of mine was thrown in jail for 5 years by the
feds and jailed as a sexual predator for what was on his hard drive. The
federal prosecutor got the defendant's independent examination thrown out
of court which would have proven his innocence and made it hard for him to
defend himself. He's still there.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org