Standalone stops running

Hillen Richard mail at richard-hillen.de
Wed Aug 31 12:11:39 EDT 2016

Hello,

in the beginning of this year I wrote on OS X 10.6. with Livecode 8.0.1 a splash stack (stack main and substack Data), which runs fine in the delveloper environment and as standalone.

In the last week I changed a litte bit in the Data substack, using OS X 10.6.11, Livecode 8.0.2 again. It runs fine in the development environment.
I made again an standalone of it, the App starts, shows the splash window and then stops, throws an Error:

Executing at 5:52:18 PM on Wednesday, August 31, 2016
Type: Handler: error in statement
Object: stack "/Users/hillen/Desktop/kompilieren/PK-Beitragsu?bersicht 2.0/PK-Beitragsu?bersicht 2.0.app/Contents/MacOS/PK-Beitragsu?bersicht 2.0"
Line: open stack "Data"
Line Num: 8
Hint: openstack

In Main there is this simple script :
on openstack
  show stack "main"
  wait 2 seconds
  open stack "Data"
  hide stack "main"
end openstack

I also tried to compile the changed stack with 8.0.1; It throws the same error.

Now I am helpless; what should I try further on?

If anyone wants to look at the stack, you will get it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/btenoligdnb248l/aktuelle%20PK-Beitr%C3%A4ge_2.0.livecode.zip?dl=0

May you help?

Thank you. Richard.