'Fit content' missing in version 8 - any workaround?

Curtis Ford curt at sonasoftware.com
Tue Aug 30 07:41:08 EDT 2016

I saw in bug report 17618 that I'm not necessarily going crazy: the 'Fit
content' button is indeed missing from the property inspector (I'm using
8.1.0 DP3).

I suppose I can get something similar by using

set the height of fld "whatever" to the formattedHeight of fld "whatever"

in the message box, but is there a quicker way? Anybody know if this
will make it into the final release of 8.1?

I'm working on a project that has me really missing that button.

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox