Missing a chance

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:01:30 EDT 2016

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 4:23 PM, Bob Sneidar <bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>
wrote:

> There are no hobbyist C++ developers (who produce useful
> applications/utilities that is).

Just offhand,there's LyX . . .

And for straight C, I can think of a couple of huge examples without even
thinking . . .

Unlike every other language I've used, though, C and C++ fall out of my
head quickly after using them, and have to be relearned every time  (But I
do love the scope in them for very local variables).  And this from someone
who recalled the chain rule when sitting down again to calculus after ten
years, and could be programming in Forth or LISP again in a matter of
minutes . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462