unicode? troubles

runrevlist at cc-mail.nl runrevlist at cc-mail.nl
Fri Aug 26 04:16:54 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a strange problem which I can’t seem to solve.
I put some tab delimited text in a field, each line is like openCard tab behaviour_1092_3 tab.

Now I want to put 9 into item 5 of line 1 of this field.
In all versions before 7 this works well.
Unfortunately starting with version 7 and above things get weird and that’s why I suspect a unicode issue
Instead of the 9 being put in item 5 of line 1, it gets put in item 2 of line 2.

after putting 9 into item 5 of line 1 I get the following:

put the number of items of line 1   -  2
put the number of items of line 2  -   4
put item 1 of line 2                        - tab
put item 2 of line 2                        - 9

I find this very weird. How did the 9 end up in item 2 of line 1 when I explicitly put it into item 5 of line 1.
What has changed. The same stack with the same code works great pre 7.

I hope someone has an idea as I am stupefied.

Thanks
      Claudi