using windows playback via livecode 8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 25 18:56:06 EDT 2016

Thanks very much for this, Jeff. The user said she fixed it but what she
wrote was pretty much gibberish so we don't know what she did. Something
about changing her browser to Chrome -- only this app doesn't use a
browser at all. My guess is that, because some of the internet settings
are under the IE properties, she changed something there but it isn't at
all clear.

Meanwhile, a few days later, we received another complaint from a
Surface 2 user who also said they couldn't launch the app. We don't know
what to tell him. I'm at a loss.

Any insight would be appreciated.