[ ANN ] Release 8.1.0 RC-1

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Aug 25 16:45:09 EDT 2016

> On 26 Aug 2016, at 6:41 AM, panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could we probably set them on startup?
>
> put revIDEGetPreference("cScriptEditor,editor,font") into scriptTextFont
> put revIDEGetPreference("cScriptEditor,editor,fontSize") into scriptTextSize

Something would need to subscribe to idePropertyChanged for those properties and update them but yes we could. However, if they are deprecated we would only be perpetuating their use by ensuring they are right. If someone wants to undeprecate them then most definitely this should be done but until then it would probably be better to recommend people use revIDEGetPreference.

Cheers

Monte