[ ANN ] Release 8.1.0 RC-1

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Thu Aug 25 08:58:17 EDT 2016

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 8.1.0 RC-1.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================
LiveCode 8.1.0 RC-1 contains 85 bug fixes and new features since the
LiveCode 8.1.0 DP3 release. Moreover, this release contains many
documentation updates and engine fixes contributed by Devin Asay, José
Antonio Meira da Rocha, Charles Warwick, msiskin, Skipis and beda123. Thank
you!

The full release notes are available from:
http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/8_1_0/LiveCodeNotes-8_1_0_rc_1.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our Bugzilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

Have fun!

The LiveCode Team