Atom Issues

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Aug 23 11:36:02 EDT 2016

Does anyone have any issues using Atom that they want to share?  I have one
that is biting me frequently:  If Atom is trying to suggest a token, and I
hit CR, I don't get a CR.  If I'm not watching, I can wind up with several
lines all appended together.  Instead of having to do cmd-CR to get a CR,
I'd kind of like CR do to what it normally does in every other app I use.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."