Wouldn't it be neat...

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 07:36:04 EDT 2016

Do as monty suggested and hilite the chunk you want to quote and click the
button.  Though it just popped into my head.. If you're on a mac, and click
a button while text is selected.. does it de-select the chunk?  I seem to
remember something like this in the past, but am not at my mac right now so
I can't try it.  On windows, just shoving the code into a button and then
clicking it while text is selected is working fine.

I'll poke around on mac and get it working there once i'm more awake.