Activating old versions of LiveCode

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Aug 19 13:44:09 EDT 2016

On 2016-08-19 19:31, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
> Scratch that - problem (at least initial one) was I suspect that it
> was trying to access the license server at an old address.  Then there
> was a secondary problem with getting an offline activation file. But I
> persisted, and I won!

Ah - yes - for security reasons we had to move our licensing server to
https and stop it accepting http connections. This means that older
versions can only be activated by downloading an offline activation file
- I'm glad you got it working!

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps