Does tsNet support https proxies?

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Aug 17 23:30:06 EDT 2016

Hi Trevor,

If you are using the standard networking commands supported by libUrl,
then libUrl provides the proxy detection even if tsNet is in use.

I know that you have submitted a bug report about an issue with that and
it is something I am planning on taking a look at soon.

Currently, if you use the tsNet commands directly, they do not use the
settings provided by libUrl.  To use a proxy, you need to set it with
the tsNetSetProxy command or set the "http_proxy", "ftp_proxy" or
"all_proxy" environment variables.

Regards,

Charles