blockchain

me at jerrydaniels.com me at jerrydaniels.com
Wed Aug 17 18:29:35 EDT 2016

Mike, I used the BitTorrent model to do my decentralization but I also put an optional local network relay station to cover mobile's inability to listen and to handle those circumstances where everyone's device was turned off.

My reasoning was: I wanted the data to be as local and as live as possible. I wanted no data in any centralized place. Also, no http or ftp. With that model, encryption and a private transport protocol, trust is between individuals and listening is safe/unexploitable.