using windows playback via livecode 8

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 17 14:12:12 EDT 2016

On 8/17/2016 1:02 PM, Mark Talluto wrote:
> FWIW, we have 2 Surface Pro 3 units here. We run LC 6 - LC 8 apps on
> them just fine. We have a number of school districts that have
> adopted them based on our suggestions and they are running our apps
> well. Everyone is using them as they come from Microsoft without
> modification to compatibility modes and such. Hope this helps...a
> little bit at least.

Yes, it does, thanks very much. The user said someone "set up the
system" for her and she didn't want to change the settings. Maybe that
was the problem, if there's some setting that forbids fallback to
32-bit. I have no idea what they changed, and she was a very naive user
who couldn't answer any questions.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com