Win standalone question

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 16 18:44:28 EDT 2016

LC's standalone settings are removed at build time.  Not sure why, as
they contain useful info like versions numbers.

I use a custom prop in my mainstack for version and build numbers, with
a setProp handler that updates the SB settings in sync with it when it
changes.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems