reposting for Heather: corrupted stack

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Aug 16 11:19:05 EDT 2016

Cool.
I have another corrupted stack (my second since the 8.x release).
I'll send this off to the team, but just wanted to post the fact here.
It's a bit of a weird thing: the stack is in 2.4 format, and works fine
there.
But it segfaults in LC8 on both linux and osx.
And I removed the scripts, so it's just a stack with a button.

Exception Type:        EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes:      KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000034
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Whee!

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com