SSL Help

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Aug 15 15:29:52 EDT 2016

Fraser,

Mainly, I can't ask thousands of people to reinstall my application at this time.   Also, I can't take the risk of rolling out a *new* version of LC.  I've done that in the past and it has cost me clients.   With all new versions of LC, there are known bugs, and unknown bugs.  You and I and everyone reading this can expect this in a new version.  But my clients don't.  Later versions are simply more stable.  Period.

Other than this issue, LC 7.0.1 is working well.   Can you offer any support for this issue with 7.0.1?  Or, do I just set libURLSetSSLVerification to false and hope for the best?

Thank you for your time,
-Dan