Play m4a files on Windows 7

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Aug 13 19:03:18 EDT 2016

ditto what Scott said. I've processed vocal audio every week for the last 15 years…

We have had this m4a vs mp3 discussion in house for years… the m4a man typically is an audiophile that uses settings that are entirely unnecessary for average listener (we do a lot of voice)… sure, if it were orchestral music… but it's not.  I go ahead and produce an MP3 file of the same file with a *smaller* file size than the m4a file(s) and no one can tell the difference.

BR

On 8/13/16, 12:11 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of J. Landman Gay" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

    I'm sure you're right. I'll tell him, but he's got the final say.