put one array after another

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:37:02 EDT 2016

I second the vote for a YAML library. It makes text and arrays work
together a lot better than JSON.

The way I've been tracking arrays in text for documentation purposes is
basically just a table at heart:

array[first-key][this-key] = whatever
array[first-key][that-key] = foobar
array[2nd-key][some-key] = data
array[2nd-key][another-one] = more data
array[3rd-key][sub-key][new-level] = fake data
array[3rd-key][sub-key][next-level] = probably also fake data
array[3rd-key][sub-key][here-we-go-again] = totally the real data

Usually I'll omit the redundant text, which helps me think of it as a tree

array[first-key][this-key] = whatever
                [that-key] = foobar
array[2nd-key][some-key] = data