[SQL] placeholders work for SQLite but not for mySQL

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 8 11:46:18 EDT 2016

SQLite is very forgiving about what data type it accepts for a column. It
will pretty much accept anything no matter what the defined data type is.
mySQL on the other hand rejects anything that doesn't match the declared
data type. That would explain the difference between the two systems.

It doesn't explain the difference between using a parameter vs an embedded
value, you should get the same result either way. I think you should submit
a bug report.