SVG Editors, anyone?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat Aug 6 04:33:19 EDT 2016

Hi Beda

aybe I spoke too soon - AffinityDesigner looks great (and affordable), although I am not sure I could train myself adequately to use it.

Still, I will try both Inkscape and AffinityDesigner. My first goal is to make a widget which displays a fairly photo-realisitic graphic that can be changed by setting its properties - the simplest possible example I can think of is a light switch (it’s either on or off!) but I am hoping for stuff a lot more complicated than that.

Thanks

Graham