ios update issue

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 5 11:06:51 EDT 2016

Air 2.  The problem seems to be a combination of Apple not being ready
(apparently I, and others ran into the issue because the servers were
overwhelmed, so the download timed out), a crap error message that doesn't
tell you what's really going on, and whatever is going on with the
Developer portal.