ios update issue

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 4 14:50:53 EDT 2016

Is anyone else having a problem with the latest ios security update?  After
going through the process to download and install it, when my ipad booted,
it said that it wasn't eligible for the update.  I've gone through this
three times, and each time I get the same message, whether i do a restore
or an update.  Then I tried to check the developer forums at Apple to see
if anyone else is running into this problem, and I'm getting a message,
there that my forums account was suspended.  So I tried to send a support
message to Apple, but when I hit send, or ok, or accept, or whatever the
button is on the web form, I don't get an acknowledgement of the
submission, all I get is the web form, again.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."