What to do with long press? (was Re: Set DoubleClickInterval very low!)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 4 13:32:52 EDT 2016

Well, if I said "only" I shouldn't have. It's used to select text, and a
long press on an embedded link usually shows the full URL along with a list
of options on what to do with the link (copy, open, save to disk, etc. )
Long pressing a word in my ebook reader puts up a mini menu above the
selection allowing me to look up the definition, add a bookmark or save the
selection as a link to a margin note. Long pressing any 7 or 10 digit
number usually shows an option panel offering different phone or contact
actions. There are probably others I haven't remembered offhand.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com