looking for an alternative to KAGI, because KAGI ceased operations (:

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Aug 1 16:11:48 EDT 2016

It seems i cannot use PayPal.
I am living in Germany and when selling to EU residents i have to charge the VAT rate of the buyers country.
Unfortunately Paypal just does the payment processing, but not invoicing and vat handling
Every month or every 3 months i have to do a VAT declaration  for every EU country i sold my product to.
That is very time consuming.
Cleverbridge, Fastpring, Avangate and the others do the complete invoicing and Vat handling for the seller. That´s really comfortable.

Matthias