Windows Media

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:12:16 EDT 2016

Great News if you are only developing for Windows.

I am well aware that Windows represents the Lion's share of
installed desktop operating systems,.

However, clever and super as this is, it does mean
that the idea of developing on one platform and then deploying
to many without any platform-specific tweaks doesn't hold
good when it comes to media presentation.

Richmond.