Arrays for lists with multiple lines where item 1 is the same on N number of lines

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Apr 22 15:48:38 EDT 2016

Oh boy… I was so close…how simple…use “cr” instead of comma and its done…  I love living in Hawaii because I can post a problem, go to bed and find a solution the next day.  I was already working with this solution:

set the itemDel to tab
repeat for each line tRecord in tManyRecords
   put item 1 of tRecord into tParent
   put item 2 of tRecord into tChild
   put tChild & cr after aStore[tParent]
end repeat

# now I want the lines in each element of aStore to be sorted.

Repeat for each key y in aStore
   Put aStore[y] into tChildList
   Delete char -1 of tChildList
   Sort lines of tChildList